<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13569091?origin\x3dhttp://roomonthe-thirdfloor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

remember my name...
you'll be screaming it later

Sunday, September 07, 2008
My Best Was Never Good Enough

how hard i try to keep it together, the further it is from me.
like out of reach. totally out of reach.
just like one of my bad dreams.
i have no idea what to do to make it better. keep it closer.
seems like i'm trying too hard. maybe thats what makes it apart.
it is never the same like before. not like what i imagined it to be.
seems like its reaching to its end now. just like all of my bad dreams.

----------------------------------------

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me....
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now....
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you

To get you through the day
And make everything okay....